Chief Flying Instructor
A truly passionate aviator, Shaun brings a wealth of experience and skill to Five Point Aviation.
He is the CASA approved Chief Flying Instructor, responsible for training standards and compliance. Shaun oversees all training operations and ensures our syllabus and standards exceed industry best practice.
- CASA Approved Chief Flying Instructor
- Extensive flight training experience
- Instrument Training Approval
- Line pilot Southern Biplane Adventures
- Low level aerobatics
- Warbird operations
- Glider towing pilot
- Banner towing operations
- Flying museum management
Airline Cadet Adviser/Instructor
A civil aviation flying veteran of more than 30 years Tony has over 18,000hrs experience across various General Aviation and Airline operations around the world.
- 18000+ flying hours
- Currently a Captain, Airbus A320, Sydney based Airline
- Check and Training Captain, Dragonair Hong Kong, Authorised Examiner Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department, Airbus A320. (10 years)
- Vietnam Airlines, Ho Chi Mihn City on the Boeing 767 (2 years)
- Ansett Australia, Boeing 727 and 767 (10 years)
- NSW Air Ambulance Senior Base Pilot Sydney, Beechcraft Super King Air
- Customs Coastwatch Senior Base Pilot, Aerocommander
- Flying Instructor
- Charter Operations
Chief Pilot/Flight Instructor
Chris has an extensive background in aerobatic operations.
He has performed in numerous low level aerobatic displays, formation displays including the V8 Super Cars, Australia Day Celebrations and Wings Over Illawarra to name just a few.
He is dedicated to ensuring his students achieve their flying goals.
- Managing Director of Five Point Aviation and Southern Biplane Adventures
- Aerobatic Training approval for all maneuvers and low level aerobatic training
- Low Level Aerobatic permission 200ftAGL
- Formation Training approval – 300+ formation flying hours
- CASA approved Chief Pilot
- Professional sponsored aerobatic display pilot
- 2000+ tail wheel hours
- 3000+ aerobatic Hours
- Wings Over Illawarra Airside Coordinator 2013
- CEO of AVCRM.NET – Online Aviation Management Software